Hotel Rooms (3 Locations) to support 34th ECAB Training
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||May 22, 2020|
|Due Date:||May 28, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Original Published Date: May 21, 2020 10:28 am CDT
- Original Date Offers Due: May 28, 2020 01:00 pm CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Jun 12, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: V231 - TRANSPORTATION/TRAVEL/RELOCATION- TRAVEL/LODGING/RECRUITMENT: LODGING, HOTEL/MOTEL
- NAICS Code: 561510 - Travel Agencies
Place of Performance:
Saint Paul , MN 55107USA
This is a Combined Synopsis & Solicitation for commercial items - Hotel Rooms (3 Locations) - prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement is being issued as a Request for Quote (RFQ) and constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested. This solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through the Federal Acquisition Circular, FAC 2020-04.
The Minnesota Army National Guard has a requirement for hotel lodging to be provided within 15 miles of THREE LOCATIONS in Minnesota (St Paul, MN; Arden Hills, MN; St Cloud, MN). Must see the attached Statement of Work (SOW) for location addresses, requirements, and hotel requirements. The attached Combined Synopsis & Solicitation contains the line item structure for submitting your quote. Must see all attachments.
Combined Synopsis & Solicitation RFQ
Statement of Work (SOW)
Vendor Information Sheet
- KO FOR MNARNG DO NOT DELETE 15000 HWY 115 CAMP RIPLEY
- LITTLE FALLS , MN 56345-4173
- Dan Bart
- Phone Number 3206166012
- May 21, 2020 10:28 am CDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.